The Arimat: Published at Lincoln and Nebraska City, Nebraska, USA from 1919 to 1920. Two volumes were published. Editors were H. A. Higgins and E. E. Long. The publication was later published again starting in 1938 through 1944 at Independence Missouri, Denver Colorado, and Shell City, Missouri, USA. It identified itself with The Church Of Christ starting in May 1938.