The Olive Branch, Or Herald Of Peace And Truth To All Saints: published monthly at Kirtland, Ohio beginning in 1848 in the interest of those who followed James C. Brewster. Originally edited by Austin Cowles and published by Hazen Aldrich. In July 1849 the publication was moved to Springfield, Illinois but was returned to Kirtland in Auugst 1850. Four volumes were published. Volume 4 number 6 published in 1852 was the last publication.